Assisting Congregations To Success
A.C.T.S. is a service that allows congregations to work on the areas of identified opportunities in their community that bring about connections to specific community cultures. The Mid-South District provides assistance to congregations in identifying bridges to the congregation with its community as a means to live in the Grace, Mercy, and Life Together initiative of the Lutheran Church Missouri Synod.
A.C.T.S. is not like a typical vision/mission process used in the past.
It is Community Focused. Activity Based. Provides Accountability.
What Congregations can expect:
- Clear understanding of its mission field and mission goal
- Simple strategy for moving the lost from unchurched to engaged disciples
- One-year tactical plan, with measurable indicators, to implement strategy
- Tools to deal with inhibitors to the strategic movement of the process
District’s commitment to ministries in A.C.T.S. process:
- Provide resource and assistance for the pastor and leaders
- Provide training to help congregational members effectively implement mission strategy
- When needed, provide loans to help fund the initial congregation’s mission efforts
For more information or questions contact President Paavola at the district office (901) 373-1343, Toll-free 866-373-1343 or email.