Rev. William Zwick
Executive Director for Schools and Early Childhood
The Executive Director for Schools and Early Childhood serves to assist the District President with the District’s Schools and Early Childhood Centers in the following areas.
- Leading, equipping and encouraging District schools, early childhood centers and leaders to be intentional outreach and nurturing ministries of the congregations so that children are brought to Jesus and grow in their relationship with Him.
- Staying current with the latest trends, technologies and resources in education and communicating, connecting and assisting schools and congregations with such.
- Assisting the President, when needed, to facilitate reconciliation in conflicted school relationships.
- Encouraging accreditation and assisting schools and Early Childhood Centers in attaining National Lutheran Schools Association accreditation as well as accreditation from regional agencies.
- Facilitating and organizing the Principal Communications Network, Principal training events, Principal Learning Communities, the Principals Coaching Network, and other support activities for Principals.
- Facilitating and working with the Early Childhood Cabinet.
Administrative Assistant for Missions and Education
Contact Julie by phone: 901-373-1343, Toll-free 866-373-1343 or email (form below)