Up-to-date statistical information is essential for the Synod as it plans current and future ministry efforts. Such information is also critical for determining proper voting representation at conventions. The Mid-South District office is available to assist you during this process and to encourage full participation.
The Mid-South District has the link listed under the Resources menu with the Ministry Partner links.
New Online Tool
The Synod has released a new tool to help congregations submit your
end-of-year statistics. The new congregation online entry system is designed to provide better service and greater access to LCMS congregations and new church starts.
Each congregation will receive their login information and the address of the new LCMS Information Support Network (LISN) for Congregations. The new online method provides the following added benefits and features:
- Access to view, print, or download what was reported in prior years
- A printable worksheet to help compile information
- Save progress and finish later options
- Data definitions next to every field
- Tutorial videos available to assist with features and data submission
- Instant accuracy double check and verification options
- Submitted statistics are instantly recorded available to the LCMS District Office
- Log back in anytime throughout the year to view, print, or download what was reported
- More effective stewardship
coming year additional features will be added for reporting updates to:
- Lay Leaders
- Contact information
- Service times
- Satellite worship sites
- Specialized ministries