Mother and daughter (Pat and Cissy Day) in their Easter finery around 1959
Father and daughter (Richard and Madi Martin) at Easter, 2014, in front of the current sanctuary.
Bill Day constructs the sign for the new “Southeast Memphis Mission” and his wife Pat serves up the coffee as they prepare for the first worship in the original “little white house” at 5296 Park Avenue.
The sanctuary that was dedicated in 1962 and now serves as Schrader Fellowship Hall.
Youth Ushers Lucas Schupp and Rachel Andrews prepare to greet folks attending worship on a recent Sunday at CTK.
Current sanctuary, dedicated in 1987.
The original little white house, pictured in 1959.