Resources and Activities for Families
The Mid-South District is pleased to share a variety of resources and ideas to help families build their faith—together! Check back frequently for new additions to our resource list:
Activities for Children
Youth & Family
• Bible study, devotionals, activities and more.
• Materials being added relating to the global pandemic.
• Middle school + age range and is great for family devotional time as well. youthEsource.com
Activities for the Whole Family
- “At Home” Scavenger Hunt” (download PDF)
- Free downloads from Concordia Publishing House, including a family devotion