Spiritual challenges we face today
- 85% of our congregations have plateaued or are in decline – and many don’t know why
- Our Lutheran schools struggle to keep Christian education affordable while maintaining academic excellence and meeting the high expectations of their communities
- Approximately 5 million un-churched/de-churched people in the area served by our District (AR, TN & southern KY)
- Many professional church workers are not equipped for the ministry challenges of today’s world
- Our congregations often face financial difficulties
IMPACT initiatives are designed to produce visible results for the Kingdom.