Attention all Senior High Youth!
Come out and enjoy a great weekend of worship, fellowship and a servant project.
February 15-17, 2019 at the Lutheran Camp at Petit Jean Mountain – Arkansas
Theme Verse: John 10:14-15 “I am the good shepherd. I know my own and my own know me, just as the Father knows me and I know the Father; and I lay down my life for the sheep.”
• Early bird price: $105/person
• Early bird deadline: January 15. To receive the early bird price your church’s registration form and a $40/person nonrefundable deposit must be postmarked by January 15.
• Regular price: $130/person. Any registrations postmarked after January 15 will be billed at the regular rate.
• Make all checks payable to Arkansas Lutheran Youth and mail to: Our Savior Lutheran Church,
Attn: Paul Easterday, 301 S. Pine St., Cabot AR 72023
• Any specific questions, substitutions, cancellations or requests can be directed to Paul Easterday at
248-613-9172 or email
• Website: www.linktyouth.com. Check it out for paperwork downloads, pictures from previous events, digital content and more.
• Registration check-in will be Friday evening 8:00 p.m.-9:00 p.m. in the Cafeteria building. The program begins at 9 p.m. Friday and ends on Sunday at 2:00 p.m.
• Each congregation is to provide their own counselors for their youth. Our ratio is one adult 21years of age or older for every 6 youth. If your church is bringing both male and female participants, you must have both a male and female counselor, even if your total group number is less than 6 youth. If your church is having trouble meeting this requirement, please contact Paul ( email) ASAP.
• All participants must register as a part of a church group.
• Participants are to bring: a Bible, sleeping bag, pillow, towel, toiletries, warm clothes, flashlight, a big smile and a readiness to make friends and have fun!
• Please be prepared for the weather this time of year. Outdoor activities are planned.
• As part of the LinkT Retreat experience, each group will be participating in a service project. There will be multiple projects to choose from, some on site at camp and some off site. Please make your group aware so they can bring necessary clothing and be ready to make a project choice upon arrival at camp.
• A medical release and district policy form is enclosed. Please copy and have both forms completed for each participant. These must be brought with you at the time of registration at the Lutheran Camp. DO NOT MAIL!
• Lodging is bunk house style with bathrooms and showers in each cabin.
• There will be free time on Saturday afternoon with the option to either participate in pre-planned activities led by retreat staff or to enjoy time on your own!
• Worship will be held on Sunday morning at 10:15am and will include communion.Parents are welcome and encouraged to join us!