Outreach Booth and Float Decorating
It’s almost time, so here’s a quick list of who and where to go for information –
- Petal Pusher® Pastoral Advisor Christopher Schaar for the 2019 LHM float Joy to the World The Lord Is Come!, go to: https://youtu.be/kQmr0TFRwP8
- Ministry partner Petal Pusher® sign ups to decorate Rose Parade floats, go to: https://volunteer.petalpushers.org/
- Tickets to the Petal Pusher® Behind the Scenes Party on Sunday December 30, 2018 from 4 – 7 pm (PST) go to: https://www.petalpushers.org/product/9A2E3E1/ticket-behind-the-scenes-party .
- 2019 Petal Pusher® sweatshirts, T-shirts, vests, caps, pins, Christmas cards, etc. go to: https://www.petalpushers.org/products/merchandise
- Supporting The Lutheran Hour Float Committee ministry, click here to donate or mail your gift to: The Lutheran Hour Float Committee, PO Box 20044, Riverside CA 92516-0044.
- Parking for Rose Float Plaza South, go to 5440 Irwindale Ave, one block north of Phoenix Decorating.
Sign up for the Petal Pusher® Outreach Booth
Again this year, Petal Pusher® Outreach Booth volunteers will distribute materials and share the meaning of Joy to the World, the Lord is Come! – the title of our 2019 Lutheran Hour Ministries Rose Parade float.
As opportunity presents itself, they will discuss how:
• this hymn proclaims the greatest of life’s melodies
• in the birth of Jesus, prominently portrayed in the center of the float, we meet the Promised One of God
• the coming of Christ marks the great step of fulfillment leading to His sacrificial death and victorious resurrection for our salvation.
It will be possible to do this in areas where:
Please go to https://share.petalpushers.org/ and sign up now for the times you’ll be able to serve.
Join the Petal Pushers – 2019. The 2019 Tournament of Roses Parade theme is The Melody of Life and the Lutheran Hour Ministries float is entitled: Joy to the World, the Lord is Come! This hymn proclaims the greatest of life’s melodies, the sweet song of salvation – victory over sin, death, and the evil one – and the eternal reign of Christ.
To help with float decorating information, watch here: http://volunteer.petalpushers.org